Introduction of Shefali Sharma: Shefali Sharma is a great and renowned actress on Indian Television. She has a great place in Punjabi Industry. In 2013 she entered in entertainment industry. She is best known for her role as Bani Parmeet Bhullar in Bani – Ishq Da Kalma. She is also recognized for her role as Dr. Ria Maheshwari in her first film Tum Aise Hi Rehna.
Personal Life of Shefali Sharma
She is Punjaban and natively from Punjab. She was born on 28 December 1991 in Amritsar, Punjab. She had done her education in fashion design at KB DAV College, Amritsar. She got married by love marriage in 2014.
Her husband’s name is Varun Sethi. She started her career in 2013 and today she is considered one of the top actresses. She has 19.8k followers on Instagram. Her hobbies are dancing, sleeping, and singing.
The career of Shefali Sharma
- She had done her schooling in Punjab itself. She had her first acting debut in 2013 in the role of Bani Parmeet Singh Bhullar opposite Gaurav Chaudhary in the TV serial Ishq Da Kalma.
- She entered the film Industry in 2014 in Tamil Film. She made her film debut portraying the role of Dr. Riya Aggarwal in Tum Aise Hi Rehna.
- He had done her role in a famous TV show called Diya Aur Bati Hum. She portrayed the role of Laalima Agarwal in 2015. After this, she did the serial Tere Bin where she played the role of Vijay Akshay Sinha in 2016 opposite Gaurav.
- She made her first Punjabi film debut with Toofan Singh in 2017. Then, she moved to a Telugu film debut in 2018 with Babala Bagotham.
- Afterward, she became famous and performed in Punjabi Film Tu Mera Ki Lagda and played the role of Sarbi.
Awards of Shefali Sharma
Shefali Sharma won her 1st Award for Colors Golden Petal Awards for her role Bani in Ishq Da Kalma.
Net worth of Shefali Sharma
Shefali Sharma has a large net worth that is 101 Crore INR. She is earning about 1-5 million.