IOCL Apprentice Merit List 2023: The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has declared the IOCL Apprentice Result 2023. Candidates who appeared in the recruitment exam for Apprentice (Technician & Trade) can check their results from the official website at iocl.com.
The IOCL Apprentice 2023 written exam was held on December 03 for 1720 Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice posts.Now, candidates can check their results on the official portal of IOCL. Those selected in the written examination will move to the document verification round which is scheduled to take place from December 18 to 21, 2023.
The exam pattern consisted of an objective type test that covered Generic Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude, General Knowledge/General Awareness, and a Trade-Specific Subject. The duration of the exam was 120 minutes, with one mark awarded for each correct answer, and no deduction for incorrect answers.
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to access the IOCL Apprentice Result 2023.
How to check IOCL Result 2023?
Step 1: Visit the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited at iocl.com.
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “List of candidates who have been provisionally shortlisted for the next stage i.e. Document Verification against BR Advertisement no. BR/HR/APPR/2023-24.”
Step 4: A PDF of the IOCL Apprentices Result will appear on the screen
Step 5: Download and take a printout of the result for future reference
Direct Link: IOCL Apprentice Merit List
Documents Required (for verification)
- Copy of online application form and call letter for written test.
- 10th Pass/Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth.
- SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/Disability/EWS-Income & Asset Certificate by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority.
- Class XII mark sheet issued by the concerned board/ Semester-wise/ year-wise mark sheets of ITI (Fitter) issued by NCVT or SCVT/Graduation/Diploma Engineering.
- Class XII/Final ITI (Fitter) issued by NCVT or SCVT/Graduation/Diploma Certificate issued by respective Board/ Authority.
- Conversion certificate from CGPA/OGPA/Letter Grade to percentage of marks, if applicable, from concerned University/Institute.
- Certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the Polytechnic/ School/College/ Institute from where the candidate pursued his/her Class XII/ITI (Fitter)/ Graduation/ Diploma course, if applicable.
- For Candidates applying against Code 111 with Skill Certificate in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ – Skill certificate issued by an awarding body recognized under the National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt. in this regard.
- SC/ST/PwBD candidates appearing for Document Verification will be reimbursed single second class railway fare from the nearest railway station of the mailing address to the place of Document Verification and back by the shortest route on production of ticket, provided the distance is not less than 30 KMs.
- Original photo ID proof (AADHAAR Card/ PAN Card / Driving License/ Voter Identity Card etc.) along with self attested copy of the same.
- Any other Certificate, as may be applicable.