Reliance Industries Limited- RIL History, Products & Share/ Stock Price |

RIL Share Price

About Reliance Industries Limited: Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is a big economic player with a diverse variety of companies ranging from petrochemicals to retail to telecoms to mass media to textile production. Reliance is India’s largest publicly traded company and its top revenue-generating organisation, according to market capitalization. It is also India’s tenth-largest employer, employing around 236,000 people.

RIL’s market value was 243 billion US dollars as of March 31, 2022. It is now ranked 155th among the world’s most powerful corporations on the Fortune Global 500 list.

Reliance, India’s largest exporter, continues to account for 8% of total merchandise exports and has access to over 100 nations’ markets. Reliance provides the government of India with approximately 5% of its revenue through customs and excise duty.

It is also the highest-earning private-sector taxpayer in India. The free cash flow of the corporation is negative. Reliance Industries has reached the $100 billion revenue milestone for the first time. 

Read Also~Reliance Industries Limited- RIL History, Profile, Company Overview & News {Latest}

Reliance Industries Limited-Shareholding

RIL currently has around 644.51 million shares in circulation (6.44 billion). The Ambani family holds 49.38 percent of the company’s equity, while non-family investors such as FIIs and corporations own the remaining 50.62 percent. With a 7.98 percent stake, the Life Insurance Corporation of India is the company’s largest non-promoter shareholder.

In January 2012, the business announced a Rs. 10,400 crore (US$1.5 billion) share buyback programme. The corporation had repurchased 4.62 billion (46.2 million) shares for a total of $3,366 crore by the end of January 2013. 

Reliance Industries Limited-Operation

In addition to petrochemical, refining, and oil and gas operations, the corporation has textile, retail, telecommunications, and special economic zone construction departments (SEZs). With refining accounting for 76% of its revenue in 2012-13 and petrochemicals accounting for 19%, oil and gas accounted for the remaining 3%.

RIL said in July 2012 that it would invest $1 billion over the following three years in a new aerospace division that would manufacture military and civilian planes and helicopters, as well as unmanned aerial vehicles and aerostats. This branch will not only rebuild and manufacture existing equipment but will also design and build whole new models.

By March 31, 2021, about 350 affiliates and subsidiaries will be in place.

Reliance Industries Limited Awards and Recognition

The 2016 Annual Meeting of the American Chemical Society The 27th International Refining and Petrochemicals Congress (WRC) is taking place this week (HART Energy). RIL’s Jamnagar Refinery won the Award for the second time in a row, following a triumph in 2005.

In both 2013 and 2014, the Brand Trust Report named Reliance Industries India’s seventh and ninth most trusted brands.

RIL received the American Chemistry Council’s “Responsible Care Company” accreditation in March of that year.

RIL was rated 25th in terms of revenue in the 2012 ICIS Top 100 Chemicals Companies list.

Reliance Industries Limited received the National Golden Peacock Award in 2011 for its commitment to corporate sustainability (RIL).

Reliance Industries was the world’s fifth largest “sustainable value builder” in 2009, according to BCG’s top 25 global firms for investor returns over ten years.

Read Also~What is Renewable Energy? Type, Advantages, Future Prediction & More Facts

This company was ranked as one of the best managed in the world by IndustryWeek in 2000.

Three National Energy Conservation Awards were given to the petrochemical industry between 1994 and 1997

Key Points

  • Three National Energy Conservation Awards were given to the petrochemical industry between 1994 and 1997
  • Reliance Industries Limited received the National Golden Peacock Award in 2011 for its commitment to corporate sustainability (RIL).
  • RIL received the American Chemistry Council’s “Responsible Care Company” accreditation in March of that year.
  • RIL’s Jamnagar Refinery won the Award for the second time in a row, following a triumph in 2005.
  • Reliance Industries has reached the $100 billion revenue milestone for the first time. 
  • RIL’s market value was 243 billion US dollars as of March 31, 2022. It is now ranked 155th among the world’s most powerful corporations on the Fortune Global 500 list.