OSSSC Multipurpose Health Worker Exam 2023 Result: The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) which will going to release the OSSSC MPHW Exam Result soon in the coming month on the official website. After the written exam for the Multi-Purpose Health Worker (MPHW) posts candidates is now waiting for the OSSSC MPHW Exam Result will be uploaded officially on the OSSSC website. The OSSSC MPHW exam which conducting for the total of 2753 vacancies. Candidates will be selected for the various posts of the OSSSC MPHW on the basis of marks obtained in the written exam and document verification round.
OSSSC MPHW Exam Result 2023
After the release of Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) MPHW exam result candidates can check their results on the official website. To help the candidates so that they can easily download the OSSSC MPHW exam results easily without any problem. Here in the below we have given steps to check the OSSSC MPHW exam result.
- Step one is to visit the official website of the Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC).
- Step two is to click on the results tab on the homepage.
- Step three after clicking the result link a new page will appear on the screen.
- Step four now candidates need to enter their roll number and other asked details, after that your result will appear on your screen.
- After that you can download and take a printout of the OSSSC MPHW result for further use.
Note- The candidate must need to check the PDF and verify all the information to avoid any sort of discrepancies in the OSSSC Result.
Odisha MPHW Result 2023
And also here are the details which are mentioned in the OSSSC MPHW Result.
- Exam name
- Candidate’s roll number
- Candidates’s category
- Marks obtained in the exam
- Instructions for the next stage.
OSSSC MPHW Exam Merit List
With MPHW exam results OSSSC will also going to release the merit list for the OSSSC MPHW exam on its official website. The OSSSC MPHW Merit List contains the candidate’s name, birth date and roll number of candidates. The OSSSC MPHW exam cut off will be determined on the basis of these factors, such as the number of candidates, number of vacancies, previous year’s cut off, category of the candidates etc.
For candidates to secure their selection they must need score the above the cut off marks, because only those candidates who will score more than the cut off marks will see their names in the cut off merit list.