Karwa Chauth 2023: In Hindu religion, the festival of Karwa Chauth is one of the most important festivals for married women. Married women wait for this festival for years. On the day of Karwa Chauth, married women keep Nirjala fast for the whole day for the long life of their husbands. Karwa Chauth 2023 will be celebrated on November 1.
Being such a holy festival, on this day married women have to make a lot of preparations for the puja since morning. According to the scriptures, one should take bath before any fast, worship or ritual. So let us know today at what time married women should take bath on the day of Karwa Chauth.
Karwa Chauth 2023: Important time
Karwa Chauth is a festival of unbreakable emotions, Karwa Chauth is a festival of dedication. On this day, married women should wake up early in the morning and take bath in Brahma Muhurta. Taking bath in Brahma Muhurta is considered best. After that wear clean clothes. After doing this, married women should take a pledge to fast on Karwa Chauth, praying for the long life of their husbands.
Karwa Chauth 2023: Benefits of taking ritual bath
- If married women take bath at the right time on the day of Karwa Chauth, then their mind remains calm throughout the day.
- Taking bath in Brahma Muhurta on the day of Karwa Chauth brings happiness in the married life of married women.
- Married women who regularly wake up at the right time on the day of Karwa Chauth, take bath and take a vow to fast. He gets the blessings of Lord Shiva and Mother Parvati.
- Married women should worship Karwa Mata along with taking bath on the day of Karwa Chauth. By doing this, mother’s blessings always remain on their spouse.
- After taking bath at the right time, preparations for the puja rituals of Karwa Chauth should be done with a calm mind, due to which married women get the auspicious results of observing waterless fast for the whole day.
- Karwa Mata gives the blessing of being blessed to married women who fast with devotion for the long life of their husbands.