CSIR UGC NET December 2023 Answer key: The National Testing Agency (NTA) which is officially going to be released the CSIR UGC NET final Answer key on the official website of CSIR @ csirnet.nta.nic.in in the coming month. The online answer key PDF contains the correct options for the questions asked in the CSIR UGC NET exam. Candidates can check their answers from the CSIR UGC NET answer key PDF. Candidates can also challenge the answer key if they think that answer is wrong. With the help of answer key students can predict their estimated score in the exam. The CSIR UGC NET exam answer key will be released in two phases first is provisional and then final.
UGC NET Provisional Answer Key
The CSIR UGC NET provisional answer key will be released along with the question paper and marked responses soon after the conduct of the exam. After analyzing the representations of the candidates, the NTA released the CSIR UGC NET final answer key. For more updates regarding CSIR UGC NET exam answer key candidates can visit the official website of CSIR csirnet.nta.nic.in.
CSIR UGC NET Answer Key
The CSIR UGC NET revised and final answer Key will be released by NTA on their website. After the release of the CSIR UGC NET answer key candidate can download it by following these steps in below.
CSIR UGC NET Answer Key: How to Download
Here are the steps to download the CSIR UGC NET Answer Key
- First step is to visit the official website of CSIR NET csirnet.nta.nic.in
- Then in step two on the homepage, click on the CSIR UGC NET answer key link.
- In step three a PDF will be appeared on your screen.
- Step four, now click on the answer key PDF download button.
After all the above process your CSIR UGC NET answer key PDF will be downloaded successfully and take a printout of the same for future reference.
How You Can Challenge CSIR UGC NET Answer Key
If any candidates are not satisfied with the answer for any questions then they can challenge that question, and also note that for each challenged question or answer, candidates must need to pay a fee of Rs 200 in online mode. Now we will show you how you can challenge the answer.
Here are steps to challenge the CSIR UGC NET Answer Key
- Step one is to open the official website of CSIR NET csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Step two in homepage click on the answer key link and then a new tab will open now enter the application number, password or birthday date and security pin, now click on the sign in button
- Step three click on the link available for challenging the answer key and then select the correct answer option for the question for which the challenge needs to be made.
- Step four click on the save button and then upload the document that supports your answer.
- After that in step five click on save button and then pay the fee.
- In step six pay Rs 200 per question in online mode via credit card, debit card or internet banking
- Step seven now If any question is found to be incorrect, the benefit of marks will be given to those candidates who marked that question.
- And at last if in case, it is found that along with the original answer key one more option is correct, the benefit of marks will be given to candidates who will select any one of those correct options.
So these are steps to challenge the UGC NET Answer Key Questions.