UKPSC JE Recruitment 2023: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has started the registrations for the recruitment of various Junior Engineer posts today, October 14. Eligible candidates can apply for UKPSC JE Recruitment 2023 through the official website, psc.uk.gov.in till November 3.
The UKPSC is conducting the Junior Engineer service examination to fill a total of 1,097 vacancies in the department. The age limit for general category applicants filling out the application for is between 18 and 42 years. Whereas the age relaxation is available for SC, ST, OBC candidates upto 5 years, for dependants of freedom fighters, it’s 5 years, and for PwD candidates, it is 10 years.
UKPSC JE Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
- Notification date: October 14, 2023
- Registration starts: October 14, 2023
- Registration ends: November 3, 2023
- Fee submission last date: November 3, 2023
- Application correction window: November 10 to 19, 2023
UKPSC JE Vacancy 2023 Details
- Name of the post: Junior Engineer
- Number of posts: 1,097
UKPSC JE Recruitment 2023: How to apply
- First of all candidates should visit the official site of UKPSC psc.uk.gov.in
- After this, click on the apply link on the homepage
- Candidates need to register themselves and proceed with the application
- Now login by entering the candidate login details
- Fill in the application form and uploads the photo and signature
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form
- Candidates should keep a hard copy of the form for further requirements.