AISSEE 2024: National Testing Agency has released the All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) Admission form 2024-25 session for class VI and class IX on 7th November 2023. All the Students who want to attempt the Sainik School Exam 2024 should fill the AISSEE application Form through online mode. Application form are available in NTA website @aissee.nta.nic.in / exams.nta.ac.in/.
All India Sainik School Entrance Examination 2024 ~ Important Date
- AISSEE 2024-25 Online Registration Start Date: 7th November 2023.
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form of AISSEE 2024: 16th December 2023 (before 5 Pm)
- Submission date of Application Fee Payment: Till16 December 2023 (11.50 PM).
- Scheduled Exam Date for AISSEE 2024 : 21 January 2024 (Sunday)
- Online on Official Website: nta.ac.in/AISSEE & aissee.ntaonline.in
Sainik School Entrance Exam 2024
Sainik School Entrance Exam 2024-25 known as AISSEE 2024 are highly competitive and students has to go with various to get admission in Sainik School and Approved Sainik School. Admission in Sainik School and approved Sainik School is based on the performance of student in the AISSEE 20224-25.The admission of students will be based on his e-counselling as per rank secured by the students in the School wise, gender wise, category wise merit List of AISSEE, After that student has to give medical fitness test which will approved by competent medical authorities and also the verification of their original documents to confirm the admission in Sainik School.
AISSEE 2024-25: Application Fee
- Students Belongs to SC (Scheduled Castes) & ST (Scheduled Tribes need to Pay INR 500 as Exam Fee.
- General Category, Ward of Defence Personnel and Ex Servicemen, OBC (NCL) Need to Pay INR 650/-.
- AISSEE Fee (Sainik School Entrance Exam Fee) Can be Submitted Online mode only through Various Modes: Banking/Upi, Credit/Debit Card.
Sainik School Exam Application Form AISSEE 2024
Students who is filling application form and facing any problem while filling the form so to make it easy for them and solving your difficulty.
Here in the below we have given steps to fill the online application form of AISSEE.
The step one of Registration is to open the application form page
- First thing you need to do is visit the official website of NTA @ aissee.nta.nic.in/ aissee.ntaonline.in/.
- Now on the homepage, click on the application form link.
- A new page will open with information where you will get all the instructions about application form.
- Now click the proceed button after reading all the instructions carefully.
- After that you need to create a User ID and Password and then save the id and password
- Now your Sainik School admission form will shown up on the display with these details – Name, exam medium, school applied for, exam center preference, father and mother’s information, and permanent residence address.
- Fill all the details correctly which is asked in the application form.
The step two is to upload Photo and signature
- Student must need a scanned passport sized photo to upload.
- Student need to upload his signature in the given size and format.
- The scanned copies must be in jpg format and photo and signature images should be uploaded in described limit.
The step three is Online Fee Payment process.
Students must need to pay the Sainik school application fees online to complete the application form after doing above step.
Sainik School Application Fees:
- General and defence category – Rs 650
- SC and ST category – Rs 500
- Students can pay the fee through credit card/debit card, net banking, upi and other payment mode.
Step four is to upload documents to complete the application process.
Students are must required to upload scanned copies of their birth certificates, domicile certificates, and caste certificates.
- The document should be uploaded in jpg or png format.
- Each document should be in the describe limit.
- Students in the general and defence categories should need to upload there caste certificate.
Now after doing all the process successfully submit the application form by clicking the submit button to complete the registration and write down the application number and password because it is required for login.
So these are the steps to fill the Sainik School exam -AISSEE Online Application Form.
AISSEE 2024-25 ~ Important Fact
- Mode of Exam : Paper Pen (OMR Based)
- Multiple Choice Questions will ask in Question Paper.
- Sainik School Entrance Exam will Took Place in Total 186 Cities.