OPSC OCS Admit Card 2023: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued the admit card for Odisha Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2023 today, October 8. Candidates applied for the Odisha Civil Services examination can download their admit card from the official website, opsc.gov.in. Aspirants will have to use their PPSAN number and date of birth in order to access and download the OPSC OCS admit card.
The OPSC has scheduled to conduct the Odisha Civil Services preliminary exam on October 15, 2023. The examination will be held in two sessions. The first session is scheduled to be held from 10 AM to 12 PM and from 1 PM to 3 PM. The written exam will be held in five different zones, including Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack and Sambalpur.
How to Download OPSC OCS Admit Card 2023:
Candidates can follow the steps provided below to download the OPSC OCS prelims admit card
- Visit the official website, opsc.gov.in
- Find and click on the OCS Prelims admit card 2022 link on the homepage
- Key in your login details such as PPSAN number and date of birth and submit it
- The OPSC OCS Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Verify the details mentioned in the hall ticket PDF
- Download it and take a printout to carry it on exam day.
OPSC OCS Prelims 2023 Exam Pattern
The Odisha Civil Services Preliminary question paper will consist of multiple choice questions (MCQs) from General Studies subject. Their will be two papers in the test– Paper-1 will contain 100 questions, whereas, Paper-2 will contain 80 questions.
OPSC OCS Prelims 2023 Marking Scheme
As per the marking scheme, candidates will be awarded one mark (+1) for each correct answer. While, one-third marks (-0.33) will be deducted for each wrong answer.