GATE 2024 Registration: The Indian Institute of Science, IISc Bengaluru has started registrations for Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering (GATE 2024) window with late fees today, October 13. Candidates who wish to appear for GATE 2024 examination can apply through the official website, gate2024.iisc.ac.in.
The window for submission of GATE application with late fees will remain active till October 20, 2023. However, candidates have the option to add papers at regular fee during this period.
Important Announcement (Reposting):
The regular application deadline for GATE 2024 is over. GOAPS is now accepting applications with a late fee of Rs. 500 (until October 20, 2023).
However, you can continue to "Add Paper" at the regular fee during October 13-20, 2023.… pic.twitter.com/U4TbPVHN0j
— GATE 2024 (@GATE24_Official) October 13, 2023
Changes in the application form can be made from November 7 to November 11, 2023. IISc Bengaluru will issue the admit cards on January 3 and the exam will be conducted on February 3, 4, 10 and 11. Candidates can submit the application by following the simple steps provided below.
GATE 2024 Registration with Late Fee: How to apply
- Go to the official website, gate2024.iisc.ac.in
- Click on the ‘login’ link available on the homepage
- Proceed with the application process and carefully fill in the details
- Upload the scanned images of documents and make payment of regular fees with late fee charges
- Finally, submit the application and download the confirmation page for future reference.
GATE 2024 Late Application Fee
- Female/SC/ST/PwD candidates (per test paper) – Rs 1,400
- All other candidates including foreign nationals (per test paper) – Rs 2,300