CSIR UGC NET December Recruitment 2023: CSIR UGC NET December Recruitment 2023 UGC NET Application Form– Apply Online released. National Testing Agency (NTA) which is going to conduct the CSIR UGC NET in the month of December 2023(26th to 28th Dec 2023), Candidates with master’s degree, post- graduation degrees who is looking forward to Junior Fellowship (JRF) and Lectureship / Assistant Professor in the esteemed universities and colleges of India should fill the CSIR NET Application Form. The CSIR UGC NET application form has released in the month of November 2023 on the official website of NTA. All candidates can submit their online application form from 1st November to 30th November 2023. Candidates who are going to fill the CSIR UGC NET application form 2023 they should check the eligibility criteria on the official website of NTA before applying to avoid any issues in later stage.
CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2023
After the release of CSIR UGC NET 2023 application form candidate can fill the application form on the official website of NTA @ csirnet.nta.ac.in. The CSIR UGC NET application form will be filled by candidates in two parts registration and application. The candidates who are holding the required eligibility criteria have to fill CSIR NET application form after the successful registration and submit it online till 30th November 2023at 11.50 PM.
To help the candidates to make it easy for them here in the below we have given steps to fill the CSIR UGC NET Application Form.
CSIR UGC NET 2023 important dates
- CSIR NET Notification – 1st November 2023
- Start Date of Application Form- 1st November 2023
- Last Date of submitting UGC NET 2023- 30th November 2023
- UGC NET Application Fee last date of Submitting Late – 30th November 2023
- Application form correction Date – 2nd to 4th December 2023
- CSIR UGC NET Exam Date – 26th to 28th December 2023
UGC NET Application Form 2023~ Apply Online
- Step one open the official website of CSIR NET csirnet.nta.ac.in
- Step two click on the CSIR NET application form button and then click on the new registration button.
- Step three after that read all the instructions and click on the checkbox given at the bottom of the page, then click on the proceed button.
- Step four now fill all details asked in the CSIR NET registration form and then proceed.
- In Step five save the system generated application number and password, then login to the registered account using that application number and password.
- Step six upload your scanned photos, signature in JPG format and all the required documents and after that you need to pay application fee to complete your registration process.
After all the above the steps your application form will be submitted successfully. Now download and print the CSIR NET confirmation page for future use.
UGC NET 2023 ~ Application Form Fee
Here in the below we have given application fee for CSIR NET exam.
- General Category – Rs 1100
- EWS, OBC and Non Creamy Layer – Rs 550
- SC, ST and Third Gender – Rs 275
- PWD – Nil