BPSC TRE Phase 2 Notification2023 Out: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) which is going to conduct the BPSC teacher recruitment exam for over 69,000 plus school teacher vacancies in the month of December. The BPSC teacher recruitment exam registration process for application fee will be started on 5 November 2023 and the apply online process will start from 10 November 2023. And the exam is scheduled to be conducted on 7 to 10 December 2023. For more updates regarding BPSC teacher recruitment exam syllabus, admit card or some other details candidates can visit the official of BPSC @bpsc.bih.nic.in.
BPSC TRE 2023: Application Schedule
- BPSC TRE Registration without late fee: November 5 to 14, 2023
- BPSC TRE Registration with late fee: November 15 to 17, 2023.
- BPSC TRE Application window: November 10 to 25, 2023
BPSC Teacher Recruitment Exam Syllabus
Candidates after applying for the BPSC teacher recruitment exam application form will now start their preparation by examine the BPSC Bihar Shikshak Syllabus, which encompasses the most recent exam format for the BPSC teacher recruitment 2023. Candidates by acquainting themselves with the syllabus and exam pattern, they can efficiently ready themselves to score good in BPSC teacher exam and so that they can get selected.
Candidates familiar themselves with the syllabus and exam pattern will be instrumental for them in boosting their chances of success in the exam.
BPSC TRE Recruitment 2023: Registration fee
BPSC TRE phase 2 Exam 2023 registration fee is ₹750. However, female candidates and applicants belonging to SC, ST and PwD categories have to pay ₹200.
BPSC Teacher Recruitment Exam Pattern (Revised)
Here in the below we have given all the details about BPSC teacher recruitment exam syllabus.
BPSC Teacher Recruitment Exam Preparation Tips
Candidates who is giving the BPSC teacher recruitment exam are required to follow a systematic approach and a good strategy in order to prepare for the exam so that they can achieve good marks. So here in the below we have given some tips that can help candidates to prepare for the exam:
- The first thing candidates need to understand is the exam pattern and syllabus. Because It is very essential to have a clear understanding of the exam pattern and syllabus to prepare effectively, So that you can analyze the weightage of each topic and prioritize your preparation according to the exam syllabus
- The second important thing is practice with previous year question papers. The previous year question papers is a very important for candidates who is preparing for the exam because the previous years question papers give candidates an idea about the type of questions asked in the exam and the level of difficulty in exam. And it will also help you to analyze your weak areas and work on them.
- Third thing is to give the mock tests. For candidates preparation taking mock tests is very good way to improve your time management skills and accuracy which will help them in exam. You can also analyze your performance and identify your weak subject where you need to improve.
- And fourth important thing for preparation is revision. Because revision is a very crucial for retaining what you have learned and also give an idea about your preparation for the exam. Candidates should allocate their time for regular revision of all the topics.
BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023: Vacancy details
- From Class 6th to 8th: 31,982 Posts
- From Class 9th to 10th : 18,877 Posts
- From Class 9th to 10th Special School: 270 Posts
- From Class 11th to 12th: 18,577 Posts